- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Niseko Military leave has partnered with Holiday Niseko and Rhythm Japan to obtain an exclusive price for any 5 night trip booked from the 10th to the 21st of December , 3rd Jan to 5th March ( Peak ) and 5th March to 30th April.
This package includes a 5 night stay in your own fully furnished Niseko Condo with it’s own kitchen and laundry facilities that’s just a short walk from the ski lifts, a 4 day all mountain lift pass that allows you to roam all 4 Niseko resorts and ski and access to discounted Ski and Snowboard equipment hire provided by the market leader for rentals Rhythm Niseko.
Please note that this package is only available to serving members of the United States Military or those with SOFA status.
You can secure your place with a fully refundable 10% deposit
Niseko is hands down Japan’s largest and highest rated powder resorts with over 48km of run’s to entertain all levels from absolute beginners to hard core shredders. It also boasts some of the best nightlife and restaurants to be found North of Tokyo.
Staying in Hirafu put’s you right in the heart of the Niseko nightlife and walking distance from the chairlift which is great for families when your kids tell you they forgot their beanie.
We can also accommodate this option for group bookings and help event manage a base getaway so if you would to discuss a group booking on this option please get in touch.
For those that don’t want to spend all their time on the slopes Niseko has plenty of other activities to chose from and Niseko Military Leave would be most happy to help build your dream vacation in Niseko.
As with the all our Holiday Niseko packages the premium apartments will go first so get in early and grab yourself a bargain.
Accommodation and Pricing Options
For this package we will be using alpine Condo’s managed by Holiday Niseko which thanks to the Covid-19 pandemic we have been able to book at record low prices.
These apartments are all located right in the heart of Hirafu which is a short stroll to many restaurants and cafes as well as the site of the 2021 Niseko food festival.
We have elected to supply 2 Accommodation offerings for our Niseko Winter ski package. The prices are the same for the shoulder seasons ( Dec 3rd-15th and March 20th-30th April ) and a little higher for the Peak season ( Jan 3rd- March 20th )
The Niseko United all mountain 4 day lift passes also have a variable pricing option with a discount being provided for shoulder seasons and different price categories for children depending on their age.
To get a quote simply click the ” book now ” option above, select your desired accommodation level (standard or premium ) and then select the number and age in your group.
Please note that the snow in the first week of December can be a little variable. Some years its lacking and more suitable for beginners other years you can hit jackpot and have the resort almost to yourself.
Our recommendation would be shoot for a trip around the 10th of December if you want the very best value, go for peak January or February if deep powders your thing or aim for early spring if you are beginner or travelling with families.
Now with Pet friendly Accommodation options
We have had lots of request for Pet friendly accommodation. If you see a (Pets ok ) next to the accommodation then you should be able to bring a house trained pet to that Condo. Please double check with Holiday Niseko at your time of booking.
Some Pet friendly options are not listed below so if want to travel with pets please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org letting us know your preference for Standard or premium options and the number of travelers in your group and we can send over some options.
Understanding our Pricing options
It’s a little tricky to get the backend systems to handle all options for this. Accommodation is usually rented by the total price and ski lift tickets and other add-ons are purchased individual. On top of this our accommodation provider has also set a peak season and shoulder rate.
Niskeo ML currently offers 2 ways to purchase through us
- Packaged options- See below for detail.
These are sold per person. Our minimum number of travels is 2 per apartment so either create a booking under 1 name with a minimum 2 travelers or book separately and let us know how you are sharing. The more names you get the better the accommodation offered becomes. For example book for 2 and you will get a nice entry entry condo. Book for 8 and you will get a millionaires palace.
2. Family Pack
Base on our survey results we found the industry was not providing good options for larger families. This is our attempt to rectify this. For the price of our ” family pack ” you can get a really nice condo that can sleep 4 to 6 people at a even further discounted rate.
For our family pack the price is the total price for accommodation. If you would like to add lift tickets and other extras please email through your needs and we can prepare a quote. Remember that kids under 7 years of age ski free in Niseko so hopefully that helps families a bit too.
Be away that the kids will be sharing one large futon area loft so they won’t have their own stand alone beds like tour packaged options.
The following apartments are eligible for our “ family pack ” pricing
( Our favorite would be snowbird )
Understanding our Calendar
All our options are based on a 5 night stay starting from the date you selected. If you would like a longer stay please email us directly and we can prepare a quote for you. It may also be possible to arrange a shorter stay but the per night price may increase.
So if you book the 15h of Dec you reservation would be the 15th, 16th, 17th, 18th and 19th of Dec.
- 5 nights in your own Niseko Condo located in walking distance from the lifts and in the heart of the Hirafu village.
- A 4 day all mountain pass giving you access to Hirafu, Hanozona, Annupuri and Niseko Village.
- Discount prices on a 4 day Rhythm Rental package
- Complimentary local advice and hotline service during your stay.
- Access to a Military Discount for a group photography and mountain guiding session with Sea to Sumitt Media
Your Niseko Accommodation Options
- Standard Condo An example of standard Condo is shown below https://holidayniseko.com/avalon
- Premium Condo An example of a premium Condo is shown below https://holidayniseko.com/shiki-and-koyuki
Both the above options are fully furnished apartments the difference being the amount of luxury and square meterage on offer. Some are 2 bedroom, some 3 and some 4 bedroom and require a minimum number of guests.
We feel your best option would be team up with some friends and try and rent out the the larger apartments as they usually come with a higher level of luxury.
If you are travelling with group we suggest you complete the process under one booking or if you would like to book and pay separately please send us an email with your plans and we will do our best to meet the needs of your group.
If you are travelling individually we can assist you with your sharing accommodation preferences.
If you have a specific request about your accommodation needs we would suggest having a chat to the friendly English speaking ( well New Zealand anyway ) staff at holiday Niseko
Tel: +81 136 21 6221 email@example.com
List of some examples of Standard Condo’s
List of some premium Condo’s
Rhythm Niseko Rental Package
Upon registration you will receive an email link that gives you discounted rental packages from Rhythm Niseko which includes.
Discounted Niseko photoshoot and guiding
with Sea and Summit Media
We have negotiated an exlusive deal for a military discount with Sea and Summit Media
As a fellow American living abroad, it is my honor to offer this discounted on-mountain guiding and photography experience to our military service members and their families stationed in Japan. The snow, scenery and food here in Niseko is like nowhere else in the world. It’s a dream winter vacation experience.
Bring a group of friends or family as we explore the best zones on the mountain, based on the day’s snow and weather conditions as well as your experience level and ability. From beginner to expert, groomers to deep powder, it will be my pleasure to introduce you to my all-time favorite place in the world to ski and ride. I’ll capture professionally edited, magazine quality images of our day together so you can take home some epic shots of your exploits. Make the most of your time in Niseko and remove the guess work of where the best snow is and what areas of the mountain are the most fun to ski and ride.
Split the cost of this special offer with a few friends and and a full-day guided mountain experience costs less than $140USD each. I look forward to welcoming you to Niseko and showing you around this epic mountain playground!
To Learn more go to
Discounted Ski Lesson with True Niseko
We have also arranged a Military discount for Ski Lessons with True Niseko. True Niseko have experienced qualified English speakers instructors to get you shredding in no time. Also a great option for families and kids.
No matter if you are total Beginner or experienced Pow master, True Niseko can tailor a package to suit your needs. We recommend teaming up with up to 4 people of similar abilities and sharing the cost of your own private lesson.
You can chose between a half day morning, half day afternoon or Full day instruction to get the most out of your time in Niseko.
To book your ski lesson simply go to through our ” book now gateway ” select your time and accommodation preference and then you drag and drop your ski lesson package. Each package can take 1-4 to people.
If you would like lessons over multiple days just select 2 or more True Niseko options to be included in your package.
Getting to Niseko
Where is Niseko ?
Niseko is small ski village in Hokkaido Northern Japan located about 2 hours drive from the New Chitose ( Sapporro) international airport.
If you are coming from Okinawa Peach aviation offers a daily direction flight ( about 3 hours ) that makes getting to Niseko an easy option. Niseko Military Leave recommends the ” Prime Peach ” ticket which allows for free cancelation in flight credits and also free flight changes.
The small ski village of Hirafu services the ski industry and provides true a true ski in ski out experience and really comes alive during the winter whilst the larger Kutchan town is the main shopping and local supply town.
There are few options to get to Niseko over the winter period
- Our recomendation is to take the ” Resort Liner ” bus from New Chitose airport. It’s about a 2 hour bus trip that exisits purely to service the Niseko and Rustutsu ski industry and prior to covid used to run about 10 services a day although number is expected to be less on the upcoming season. For more information go to https://www.access-n.jp/resortliner_eng/
2. The train offers a unique experience and whilst slower than the bus is great way to see some of the coastline along Hokkaido as well as stop off in the city if you desire. To take the train get the express airport train from New Chitose aiport through Sapporo City and the disembark at Otaru where you can change to local train to Kutchan. It’s about a 10 minute taxi ride.
3. We can also provide a private shuttle service with a reputable local company. It can be a great option if you are travelling with a group or prefer to convenience of door to door transfer. For more information send us an email on our Contact Page.
4. You can hire you own car at the Chitose aiport. We do not recommend this unless you are an experienced ice and snow driver and even for local the road to Niseko from the airport can be a hair raising experience in poor weather.
5. If demand is high enough we may be able to offer the services of a group transfer chartered bus.
Partial Payment Option
If you would like to secure your spot with a just a 10% partial payment, please select partial payment on the payment gateway located at the end of the payment process. A remainder payment of 90% is due 4 weeks prior to the event.
Should you wish to change your mind anytime before the 4 week period, a full refund will be provided.
As with all Niseko Military Leave trips you are also covered by our Covid Guarantee – so if your command changes your Hokkaido leave privileges, a full refund will always be provided.
We hope you can join us this season
- Check in to your Holiday Niseko Condo on your first day. This is also a good day to arrange your gear hire and get everything ready for an early morning shred.
- Ski or snowboard for 4 days
- Either leave on your last 4th day or take the option to extend your trip ( subject to availability) .
If you would like to custom make a different option please send us an email and we can provide a quote.
This package includes
- A 5 night stay in your own fully furnished Niseko Condo with it’s own kitchen and laundry facilities that’s just a short walk from the ski lifts,
2. A 4 day all mountain lift pass that allows you to roam all 4 Niseko resorts and ski and
3. Access to discounted Ski and Snowboard equipment hire provided by the market leader for rentals Rhythm Niseko.
4. Access to discounted photoshoot and guiding with Sea and Summit Media
- Transfers from the airport to Niseko
- On mountain costs or any ticket upgrades
- Any damage to accommodation is the responsibility of the guest
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found