- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Niseko Military leave has partnered with Holiday Niseko to obtain an exclusive price for any 5 night trip booked from the 10th to the 21st of December , 3rd Jan to 5th March ( Peak ) and 5th March to 30th April.
This package includes a 5 night stay in your own fully furnished Niseko Condo with it’s own kitchen and laundry facilities that’s just a short walk from the ski lifts, a 4 day all mountain lift pass that allows you to roam all 4 Niseko resorts and discounted ski and snowboard equipment hire.
Please note that this package is only available to serving members of the United States Military or those with SOFA status.
You can secure your place with a fully refundable 10% deposit
Niseko is hands down Japan’s largest and highest rated powder resorts with over 48km of run’s to entertain all levels from absolute beginners to hard core shredders. It also boasts some of the best nightlife and restaurants to be found North of Tokyo.
Staying in Hirafu put’s you right in the heart of the Niseko nightlife and walking distance from the chairlift which is great for families when your kids tell you they forgot their beanie.
We can also accommodate this option for group bookings and help event manage a base getaway so if you would to discuss a group booking on this option please get in touch.
For those that don’t want to spend all their time on the slopes Niseko has plenty of other activities to chose from and Niseko Military Leave would be most happy to help build your dream vacation in Niseko.
As with the all our Holiday Niseko packages the premium apartments will go first so get in early and grab yourself a bargain.
Accommodation and Pricing Options
For this trip we will be using alpine Condo’s managed by Holiday Niseko which thanks to the Covid-19 pandemic we have been able to book at record low prices.
These apartments are all located right in the heart of Hirafu which is a short stroll to many restaurants and cafes as well as the site of the 2021 Niseko food festival.
We have elected to supply 2 Accommodation offerings for our Niseko Winter ski package. The prices are the same for the shoulder seasons ( Dec 3rd-15th and March 20th-30th April ) and a little higher for the Peak season ( Jan 3rd- March 20th )
The Niseko United all mountain 4 day lift passes also have a variable pricing option with a discount being provided for shoulder seasons and different price categories for children depending on their age.
To get a quote simply click the ” book now ” option above, select your desired accommodation level (standard or premium ) and then select the number and age in your group.
Please note that the snow in the first week of December can be a little variable. Some years its lacking and more suitable for beginners other years you can hit jackpot and have the resort almost to yourself.
Our recommendation would be shoot for a trip around the 10th of December if you want the very best value, go for peak January or February if deep powders your thing or aim for early spring if you are beginner or travelling with families.
- Standard Condo An example of standard Condo is shown below https://holidayniseko.com/avalon
- Premium Condo An example of a premium Condo is shown below https://holidayniseko.com/shiki-and-koyuki
Both the above options are fully furnished apartments the difference being the amount of luxury and square meterage on offer. Some are 2 bedroom, some 3 and some 4 bedroom and require a minimum number of guests.
We feel your best option would be team up with some friends and try and rent out the the larger apartments as they usually come with a higher level of luxury.
If you are travelling with group we suggest you complete the process under one booking or if you would like to book and pay separately please send us an email with your plans and we will do our best to meet the needs of your group.
If you are travelling individually we can assist you with your sharing accommodation preferences.
If you have a specific request about your accommodation needs we would suggest having a chat to the friendly English speaking ( well New Zealand anyway ) staff at holiday Niseko
Tel: +81 136 21 6221 email@example.com
List of some examples of Standard Condo’s
List of some premium Condo’s
Getting to Niseko
Where is Niseko ?
Niseko is small ski village in Hokkaido Northern Japan located about 2 hours drive from the New Chitose ( Sapporro) international airport.
If you are coming from Okinawa Peach aviation offers a daily direction flight ( about 3 hours ) that makes getting to Niseko an easy option. Niseko Military Leave recommends the ” Prime Peach ” ticket which allows for free cancelation in flight credits and also free flight changes.
The small ski village of Hirafu services the ski industry and provides true a true ski in ski out experience and really comes alive during the winter whilst the larger Kutchan town is the main shopping and local supply town.
There are few options to get to Niseko over the winter period
- Our recomendation is to take the ” Resort Liner ” bus from New Chitose airport. It’s about a 2 hour bus trip that exisits purely to service the Niseko and Rustutsu ski industry and prior to covid used to run about 10 services a day although number is expected to be less on the upcoming season. For more information go to https://www.access-n.jp/resortliner_eng/
2. The train offers a unique experience and whilst slower than the bus is great way to see some of the coastline along Hokkaido as well as stop off in the city if you desire. To take the train get the express airport train from New Chitose aiport through Sapporo City and the disembark at Otaru where you can change to local train to Kutchan. It’s about a 10 minute taxi ride.
3. We can also provide a private shuttle service with a reputable local company. It can be a great option if you are travelling with a group or prefer to convenience of door to door transfer. For more information send us an email on our Contact Page.
4. You can hire you own car at the Chitose aiport. We do not recommend this unless you are an experienced ice and snow driver and even for local the road to Niseko from the airport can be a hair raising experience in poor weather.
5. If demand is high enough we may be able to offer the services of a group transfer chartered bus.
Partial Payment Option
If you would like to secure your spot with a just a 10% partial payment, please select partial payment on the payment gateway located at the end of the payment process. A remainder payment of 90% is due 4 weeks prior to the event.
Should you wish to change your mind anytime before the 4 week period, a full refund will be provided.
As with all Niseko Military Leave trips you are also covered by our Covid Guarantee – so if your command changes your Hokkaido leave privileges, a full refund will always be provided.
We hope you can join us this season
No details found.
No details found.
No details found.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found