Win a dream Niseko experience for yourself
plus 3 of your friends worth over $5000
Thanks to the generosity of Niseko United, Sea and Summit Media and many other sponsors we are in position to run a competition to giveaway a dream Ski holiday for 4 SOFA status Americans working in Japan to the Hokkaido ski resort of Niseko, one of Japan’s if not the worlds best powder snow destinations.
The trip will run in early December 2021 over 4 days allowing you and your mate to explore all 48km’s of Niseko’s ski terain.
This amazing package includes
- A 4 day day all mountain pass allowing you full access to the entire mountain
- A dedicated photo shoot with Sea and Summit Media with hot tips on the best aspects of the mountain
- 4 Nights at the Green Leaf Niseko village
- T Niseko juices and smoothies to help recharge your batteries
- Tune up for your body with Niseko Chiropractic
- 4 sets of Snow Gloves from from Rhythm Japan
- Boxes of Pow Bars, Niseko’s healthy high energy snack bars
- 4 days ski or snowboard higher from Courtesy of Niseko village
- lunch or Bruch for 4 at Ichi Ichi
- Private Yoga session with Powder Yoga
- 4 Backpacks courtesy of the Burton Store
- Full day private ski/snowboard lesson with True Niseko
- A round of Cocktails and Niseko’s most famous watering hole. ” Bar Gyu ”
In short we are giving away everything you and 3 friends need to capture your amazing Niseko experience with a professional photographer/guide and have virtually all expenses paid for*. This package would be valued at well over $5000.
What’s the catch ?
There is no catch,
Niseko needs the support of the United States Military Community after Covid has badly affected international tourism in our little ski village and we hope that this giveaway may go some way to generating goodwill and interest in coming up to visit Hokkaido this winter and providing a boost to the town.
We would ask that the winners participate in some media interviews and coverage of your experience and you are free to give whatever feedback you like.
We would also like to add you to our mailing list but you may unsubscribe at anytime after the competition is drawn.
Conditions of entry
- You and all winners you nominate must be over 18 years of age and currently holding SOFA and/or active service in the US military.
- Your name can appear in multiple entries but only one entry per person is permitted
- You must have an interest in skiing and Snowboarding Niseko ( beginners still most welcomed )
- Prize winners must let us know within 14 days that you will be in a position to attend the trip. In the event you cannot we reserve the right to restart the competition. Prizes are not transferable unless authorized by Niseko Military Leave
- Be willing to give some interview and feedback in the media about your Niseko experience.
- This giveaway “is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or facebook.
- 7. Niseko ML reserves the right to modify deadline of giveaway and dates of prize draw
- We may contact you by email about upcoming winter specials for the Military Community.
- 9. Entries close on the 22nd of August and the prize will be drawn on the 25th of August.
- * Your transport to Niseko and meals outside of the prize giveaway are not covered in this prize giveaway.
How does the giveaway work ?
- Fill out the competition entry form and short survey below.
- We will draw the competition on 25th August by to submitting a list of names to trusted 3rd party random prize winner generator
- We will announce the winner on our social media pages so be sure to check often and you have 5 working days to accept notification of your prize
- You have a further 14 days to check leave approval status and accept your prize.
Please support our Sponsors
It’s been a tough year for Niseko and the generosity of the local business community has been really inspiring.
Even if you don’t win the prize, we hope you can keep these sponsors in mind. They were all chosen as they have solid reputations in their industry and provide consistent quality.
Sea and Summit Media- Owned and run by an American living in Niseko and a great photographer and mountain guide.
Niseko Village and Green Leaf– Kind donors of the accommodation and Ski lift tickets and a great place to ski.
T Niseko Juices and smoothies– Great healthy freshly made drinks in the heart of Kutchan
Niseko Chiropractic- Mobile Soft tissue and injury management in Niseko
Rhythm Japan Donator of the Ski gear prize and a great rental shop in the heart of Hirafu
Pow Bar Cafe- The best espresso coffee in Niseko and also maker of the famous ” Pow Bar ”
Ichi Ichi Kitchen– Great new fusion food in a coinvent location between 2 of the best Niseko resorts
Powder Yoga– Getting bodies ready for the snow and Niseko’s premier Yoga studio
Burton Niseko- Located in the heart of Hirafu and stocks the worlds best selling brands
True Niseko– Ski and Snowboard lessons with an experienced English speaking instructor
Bar Gyu– Home of the famous fridge door bar and serving Niseko’s best cocktails.